What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation.
- (b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- (d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services;
- (e) any other information that you choose to provide to us; and
- (f) information arising out of the services we provide to you.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- (a) administer the website;
- (b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- (c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
- (d) supply to you goods and services purchased via the website;
- (e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- (f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- (g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- (h) send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- (i) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- (j) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- (k) keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- (l) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- (e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- (a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10); and
- (b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for our own marketing purposes, by sending an email to us.
Third party websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
This website is owned and operated by Heatkey Installations Ltd.
- (a) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or;
- (b) by post: Marchwiel Centre, Bryn Lane, Wrexham Industrial Estate, LL13 9UT.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Heatkey Ltd.
Our data protection registration number is CSN5281667